Back in 2009 I read 20 tips for 2009 positive Year by Jon Gordon, and since it's something we all need to know, here it is for the New 2012 Year;
1. Take a 10-30 minute Thank you walk everyday.
While you walk practice gratitude. it is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least ten minutes everyday. buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a Tivo, tape your late3 night shows and get more sleep. Its the ultimate energizer.
4. when you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
Mar purpose is to __________ Today!
5. Live with the tree E's
Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy
6. Read more books than you did in 2008 (2011)
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, gigoing and, ro prayer.
8. Do the "one thing you always wanted to do.
9. Dream more while you are awake!
10. Eat more foods that Grow on plants and eat less foods that are manufactured.
11. Mentored someone and be mentored by someone.
12. Engage in daily random acts of kindness.
13. Clear you clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing positive energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the [positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. problems are the simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a kind, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep energy vampires away.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I'm thankful for_________
Today I accomplished_________
19. Remembered that you are too blessed to be stressed.
20. Enjoy the ride. you only have one ride through life so make the most if it and enjoy it.
looking forward to your comments and feed back!
and remember to always live one day at a time!
Wishing you a prosper and abundant life!